Heavy metals are now a common form of poisoning.
They are rarely considered as a root cause of pain
or illness and are misdiagnosed far too often.
You are casually in contact with heavy metals daily. This makes contamination too easy for any of us to suspect we are NOT metals toxic. Diagnosis is difficult as Western medicine still believes in a simple blood test which cannot show toxicity that is stored in tissue or organs. Illness begins slowly and can be confusing.
Symptoms of metal toxicity will show in an endless number of ways. Some symptoms will be classic, while others won’t show up on any list of potential ailments. What is true is that the symptoms change and cycle without notice. During detoxing familiar symptoms, and new ones, could appear and then disappear without an established pattern. It makes for a bit of craziness, but it is natural in the unnatural world of metals poisoning.
The mixing of metals in the body, takes everything to a new level. When metals are combined together, or with other stored toxins, the effects are not double. The effects are exponential, increasing at unknown rates because of the lack of absolute knowledge of what is stored in the body.
On any given day, one of many stored toxins could leach from storage in bones or tissue and dump into the bloodstream, causing the symptoms of their choice. There are similarities about symptoms, but there are no absolutes.
Symptoms Can Include:
Flashes of anger
Restless Leg Syndrome
Sensitivity to sounds
Sensitivity to light
Confusion with overstimulation
Trouble processing thoughts
Trouble processing words
Low body temperature
Dark circles under the eyes
Loss of appetite
Slower than normal growth
High blood pressure
Nervous system damage
Ringing in ears
The truth about metals poisoning....it can complicate life in any way it chooses. You can feel crazy, out of control, tired, depressed and unable to perform daily tasks. They can create a body that is in survival mode for years before finally debilitating it.
Classified as an incurable condition,
Fibromyalgia is misunderstood to
be a disease.
For the record...it is not incurable.
Fibromyalgia is real, but it is an empty diagnosis. It is a catch-all diagnosis that could actually be caused by a variety of contributors. There is an insurance code for fibromyalgia that will get the doctor paid and provide you with drugs for a lifetime, but you will never get well from them.
The Mayo Clinic defines fibromyalgia with very flimsy parameters. Everyone in pain seems to qualify. The problem is they believe it to be “incurable,” making it a life sentence for one who accepts the diagnosis. To me, the diagnosis of fibromyalgia, felt like code for “we have no idea what is wrong with you” and they did not.
Mayo Clinic Defines Fibromyalgia
The Mayo Clinic defines fibromyalgia as follows:
“Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Researchers believe that fibromyalgia amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way your brain processes pain signals.
Symptoms sometimes begin after a physical trauma, surgery, infection or significant psychological stress. In other cases, symptoms gradually accumulate over time with no single triggering event. Women are much more likely to develop fibromyalgia than are men. Many people who have fibromyalgia also have tension headaches, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety and depression.”
I believe the Mayo Clinic is Wrong
I believe that the Mayo Clinic is wrong. I believe that fibromyalgia is a collection of symptoms for which the cause has not been determined. The diagnosis of fibromyalgia should be a temporary description of one’s condition while the search for the cause continues.
While there is said to be no cure for fibromyalgia, it is agreed that a variety of medications can help control symptoms. It is also agreed that gentle exercise, relaxation, adequate sleep and stress management manage symptoms.
What is less understood is how important nutrition is to those with fibromyalgia-like symptoms. Universally, it seems that discomfort is increased by sugar, white flour, processed foods and soda. These things seem to fuel pain. The role of a candida gut or leaky gut is also a familiar connection.
Fibromyalgia is what I call a “designer disease.” The collective symptoms mimmic many other conditions that are caused by a number of things, including heavy metals and other poisons. The unfortunate reality is that once a diagnosis is made, all search for the root cause is halted. This feels like a less than credible approach to wellness.
The body does not create pain,
illness or disease without a reason.
These are the symptoms of what
your body is suffering.
What if poison was the source?
This should horrify you. It is a page from a training manual for nurses.
The dilemma over fluoride safety
is secondary to the fact
that it is categorized as a drug
by the FDA.
This means the public is
being drugged in mass.
That can't be right.
Bottom line...The FDA classifies fluoride as an "unapproved drug," even though it has been used for 60 years. We know the position of the Center for Disease Control is that systemic use of fluoride does no good and that only a topical treatment shows any signs of improving dental health. We also know that there are changes to the body when fluoride is used. How then did this happen? Somewhere in my soul, it feels like greed is involved.
Copy of my letter to my water district:
This short fact sheet gives an overview of my concerns and those of others who question the efficacy, the dangers and the “why” of adding fluoride to our water supply. It is time to re-examine that decision.
Of course there is science on all sides of this issue that will conflict, but we must question the policy. Without getting into the arguable science, I have listed a few points that don’t require opinion. Should you like more scientific data, I am happy to provide it.
1. Fluoride is added to the water, not for the purpose of improving water quality, but rather for the alleged purpose of preventing tooth decay. The FDA qualifies the use of fluoride for this purpose as a drug.
We are therefore drugging unsuspecting users without informed consent. This is not legal. Many are exposed against their will. Filtering drinking water is not the answer as showering and other uses are exposing humans to the drug.
2. The use of fluoride is not universally accepted. Most of Western Europe has refused fluoride because of the controversy surrounding it and the concept of mass drugging.
3. If in fact fluoridation was a positive influence, water is not the correct method for dosing. People consume water based on need of the water itself and without regard to the amount of the drug being consumed.
It is easy to see that the amount of fluoride taken into a body cannot be regulated via the municipal water supply. We must be able to calculate the amount of fluoride that is absorbed during showering via the skin or through crop watering which is impossible for a user. We must also consider a bottle fed infant that ingests levels of fluoride equal to those of an adult. There is no research to warn what the outcome of this might be in the future.
4. According to fluoridealert.com, fluoride is not an essential nutrient and no disease or tooth decay is caused by the lack of fluoride. They also state that fluoride interferes with many enzymes and biological processes in the body. They quote many studies that prove fluoride interferes with the body’s biochemistry in fundamental ways.
5. In 60 years of forced fluoridation there are still no studies to prove efficacy or safety and still the FDA classifies it as an “unapproved new drug.” This should make the addition of fluoride without consent a criminal act.
Although rather unscientific, I would also say that not one dentist has gone out of business because of fluoridated water. There is no apparent threat to the dental industry and no data that proves dwindling numbers of patients.
6. In 2001 the CDC concluded that the benefits of fluoride were topical and not systemic. With this in mind, why are we risking what could be a horrific outcome?
7. Studies of those fluoridated in comparison to those not fluoridated, show that each group has similar dental health in my research. Even the NIH has studied fluoride and determined that there is no significant relationship between tooth decay and fluoride among children.
8. Research shows that tooth decay does not increase when fluoridation is discontinued.
9. Many resources agree that the studies that brought us fluoridation were flawed. There is consistent evidence of potential harm and many resources, including the National Research Council, believe it may damage the brain.
10. Thirty-three independent studies from countries other than the USA report that exposure to fluoride will lower IQ. Other studies focus on damage to the pineal gland, thyroid function, arthritis, bone density loss, kidney damage, bone cancer and infertility with fluoride contamination.
Is this not enough to ask yourself why we continue this practice?
I am asking this Board to reconsider our use of fluoride in the water supply and to ask that we begin purchasing non-fluoridated water.