For those who claim, "it hasn't hurt me yet," your body is not different than anyone else on the planet. It is not successfully managing the poison released every time you chew. If you feel unharmed by your mercury fillings you are fooling yourself. Your body is working overtime to keep you alive and one day it will, not might, falter.
Pain, autoimmune disease, kidney failure, depression, palsy, arthritis, neurological disorders, nerve damage, TMJ, candida, IBS, multiple sclerosis and many other common conditions have roots in mercury poisoning. If you have silver fillings, which are 50% mercury, your body is working overtime to keep you functioning. When it collapses, your symptoms will vary from fibromyalgia-like pain to Alzheimer's Disease.
Removing the mercury from my teeth removed crippling pain within hours. I am not a miracle.
Many who safely remove mercury with a biologic dentist have lost symptoms of debilitating conditions including Multiple Sclerosis, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue very soon after removal of the poison. To be sure there can be lingering effects and many do not report improved health for weeks and months. Even though there can be permanent damage, healing can begin once the on-going source of poison is removed.
If you have mercury fillings the time to remove them is before you become symptomatic. There is no advantage to causing your body to process or store toxicity needlessly.