Three Lies about Mercury Fillings
They are safe.
They cannot hurt you.
They only off-gasses when a filling is new.
You don’t need to be a scientist to know that storing heavy metals in your head might be a bad idea. It has never been misunderstood. The danger was always clear. Being convinced that our dentists and the American Dental Association would never lie to us, we have allowed this practice to carry on through generations.
When entire countries outlaw the use of mercury in dental fillings one has to wonder why the United States is lagging behind. Sadly it appears to be a complete lack of integrity combined with public apathy that allows this practice to continue. It would be nice to believe otherwise, but even a slight bit of research will show that alternatives are available that are kinder to the body.
Even the World Health Organization called for a “phasing down” of the use of mercury in 2005. This came after their claims that that 240-300 tons of mercury was being used for dental fillings world wide.
Symptoms from mercury poisoning vary and are not often understood as symptoms of toxicity. You can expect damage to the immune system and kidneys, neurological disorders, tremors, insomnia, memory loss, headaches and a number of random ailments. A lot of these cases get mistakenly categorized as fibromyalgia for which drugs can mitigate symptoms, but they cannot cure.
While actively Searching for the Cause of problems associated with lead and arsenic poisoning, I decided to have the last two metal fillings removed from my mouth. I had not addressed them thinking there were more important issues to deal with at the time. Within 12 hours of removing the mercury fillings my decade old hip pain was gone and never returned.
The video below by Dr. David Kennedy, DDS is what prompted me to Search for the Cause. His information is basic and clear. There is no denying that mercury fillings remain active and release toxic gasses in the mouth.
Watch Your Dirty Mouth!