This amazing research reveals mercury toxicity that you would never guess was a problem in your kitchen. Something so basic as cans of tuna for lunches and cat foods that you use daily are so toxic their levels are off the charts.
The video makes a good point, "Is this the reason your cat is so lethargic?" There is nothing casual about mercury and heavy metals poisoning. Breathing mercury vapor, just from opening the can, is enough poison to contaminate the body through the lungs. Ingesting it adds even more.