The question is becoming not who has
fibromyalgia, but rather who doesn't.
"Fibromyalgia" is a word that describes a variety of pains from unknown sources.
Find those Sources and Find Wellness.
Fibromyalgia is not a disease. It is categorized as a "condition" that is determined to be incurable. Taking ownership of the word as your diagnosis is accepting a life sentence. Think of it as nothing more than an insurance code that will get your doctor paid. If you accept it for more than that, you might never get well.
There is no single cure for fibromyalgia, because there is no single cause. Finding your particular situation and cause is your mission. It takes effort and the reward is wellness. The most help you will find will likely be within holistic resources.
If I was guessing the primary cause of fibromyalgia-like pain, my best and only guess would be toxicity. Our water is tainted, our crops are laden with pesticides, farm animals are contaminated with drugs and hormones and our manufacturers are operating within very lenient laws that govern toxicity. When you poison the human body to the degree allowable by law, it has to manifest negatively. I believe fibromyalgia is one of those ways.
If you are likely to Search for the Cause, Not Just the Cure, there are some reasonable starting points.
- Your diet is the first place to look for poisonous and inflammatory sources. Clean up the kitchen and delete most goods made by the leading food producers.
- Next, clearing out sources of poison in the home will be helpful. Eliminate all cleaning products with chemicals in favor of natural products or homemade replacements. Eliminate room sprays, candles and plug in scents that are not natural, throw out bug sprays, oven cleaners and harsh scrubbing chemicals and lighten your laundry toxicity by eliminating dryer sheets, fabric softeners and harsh detergents.
- Clean up your cosmetic choices in favor of non-toxic choices.
- Clean up all of the personal care products that are manufactured by Corporate America. This means sourcing clean versions of toothpaste, hand lotion, shampoo, soap, antiperspirant and deodorant.
- Empty the garage of toxic chemicals and eliminate poisons used on the lawn, garden and insects.
- Check for common issues that mimic the symptoms of fibromyalgia which start with sugar addiction, candida, leaky gut and metals poisoning.